So Today i woke up feeling energetic and positive as usual then i knew i needed a topic to write about, i thought of Karma and i said Nah! then the thought about believing in yourself hit me, i am a lover of quotes, well copy pasted quotes, and most of those quotes have always revolved around believing in oneself, so i got more deep into the thought of believing in yourself, come to think of it, you cant achieve anything great if you don’t start by believing in yourself first.
I once started something great but because i dint see any potential in me i gave up, am sure this is a pretty common word you will hear from so many people.The biggest difference I’ve noticed between successful people and unsuccessful people isn’t intelligence or opportunity or resources. It’s the belief that they can make their goals happen.
when i started show production i did not have a mentor or someone to learn from but i did it anyway, sometimes all you got to do without overlooking further is to believe in yourself and believe that you can make it no matter what.
I know of people who have a lot of potential in them but they lack the belief in themselves, and this is obviously why achieving their goals is quite cumbersome and mountainous. You wake up every morning, you got plans, big dreams but nothing seems to work out for you, Maybe start by truly believing that you can.
I believe i can be whatever i want to if i work hard at it sing this everyday and every time and it will just work out for you, Quit overthinking and being irresolute. I believe in myself. This confidence has made the difference for me again and again. I didn’t need intelligence or opportunity or resources. Just a simple belief in myself.
How to start learning to believe in yourself:
- Push past your discomfort, growing your discomfort method.
- Put yourself out there, and be OK with not knowing if people will accept you.
- Stick to a habit, not listening to the negative self-talk that normally holds you back.
- Stick to it some more, and learn to trust yourself.
- Go into situations not knowing, and learn to be OK with that.
- Learn through repeated attempts that it’s OK to fail, that you can be OK in failure.
- Learn through repeated experiments that you are stronger than you think, that you are more capable and more tolerant of discomfort than you think.
If you know people who are trying their level best to do great but don’t believe in themselves, it doesn’t hurt to guide them, you can just be someones mentor by showing them what to do with their potential and talent. Below are some of the greatest quotes of all time about the belief in yourself.